- What is the dress code for Ross employees?
- How much do Ross employees make?
- Does Ross hold your first paycheck?
- Is Ross a good place to work?
- Do Ross employees get a discount?
- How much of a discount do Ross employees get?
- How many hours do you work at Ross?
- How long are breaks at Ross?
- Does Costco really pay $21 an hour?
What is the dress code for Ross employees?
Uniform Requirements At Ross all employees must wear a blue top, black pants and black shoes.
Jeans are not allowed and loose or revealing clothes as well as visible tattoos are prohibited.
Dressing appropriate is important as each employee represents Ross Dress for Less..
How much do Ross employees make?
Ross Stores, Inc pays its employees an average of $12.19 an hour. Hourly pay at Ross Stores, Inc ranges from an average of $9.70 to $17.97 an hour.
Does Ross hold your first paycheck?
They don’t hold any of your pay checks . No Ross does not withhold your first paycheck.
Is Ross a good place to work?
Ross Dress For Less is a great place to work. The pay is competitive, with a lot of opportunities to move up the company, and the managers will work with you and your schedule. It’s a fun, engaging environment, and you won’t regret working there! The best part about working at Ross is the management team.
Do Ross employees get a discount?
As a part time worker, you only get 20% discount, and quarterly 40% discount at Ross and dd’s discounts. All employees get an employee discount at Ross and dd’s, and can use the Employee Assistance Program.
How much of a discount do Ross employees get?
20% offWe were told that the Ross Dress for Less employee discount is available to both full- and part-time employees. The employee discount is 20% off most items every day and 40% off most items on double discount days, a corporate customer service representative said.
How many hours do you work at Ross?
10 hoursMost of the year, you get about 10 hours a week. Then during the holidays, you can maybe get 20.
How long are breaks at Ross?
15 min paid breaks on top of your off clock lunch. I liked my job at Ross and it was a good environment my coworkers were respectful and helpful.
Does Costco really pay $21 an hour?
1. The company pays a living wage. Costco’s CEO and president, Craig Jelinek, has publicly endorsed raising the federal minimum wage to $10.10 an hour, and he takes that to heart. The company’s starting pay is $11.50 per hour, and the average employee wage is $21 per hour, not including overtime.